Now, I live in PA and the grandkids live in SC. Well, this throw looks very familiar. You see when my 34 yr. old daughter was 3 or 4 yrs. old I started to make her a throw. To make this story short I never finished it. Sent all unused yarn to my daughter several years ago. Thought I also gave her this unfinished throw.
Forward to 2010 and this throw is finished and for sale at this SC Salvation Army store. So, I buy it thinking it would be a good joke on my daughter. We get back to the house and I show her the sheets we bought and then I pull out the throw and ask her if she remembers it. Oh-h, the backfire on me. She does not recognize it. She says she thinks she remembers the colors but that's it. I asked her are you sure I didn't give it to you. She said she was sure.
Well, that means that the throw was given to Salvation Army in PA and somehow made its way to SC. What are the chances of that.
1 comment:
ahahaha! that's too funny, mom. maybe you should start taking some ginko biloba pills. I hear they're good for your memory. :-)
Post a Comment