Well, I could back-track and tell you what has happened since then. No, that would probably be long and boring for you to read.
So, I'll tell you that as of today I am healthy and alive and busy and crazy as ever...and...and...and. Well, you get the point.
We had our house insulated on Monday. Some people have sick kids on Valentine's Day...me, I had a contractor come into my house and make a MAJOR DUSTY mess. I thought I would go crazy with the amount of dirt it had left behind. Old plaster walls are very messy. It took 15 hours to dust, suck up, and wash it all away; only to have my youngest daughter pull a book off her shelf and comment about the amount of dust still on it. CRAZY!!
My Pennsylvania granddaughter received yellow roses from her Pappy for Valentine's Day. She was very excited but wanted to know why Aunt Rachel got a glass (vase) to put her roses in and she didn't. All was explained and she loved the roses and the idea of taking them home to put in a glass...no; vase.
Hannah is up for a visit. She got a new puppy today to keep Rocky company. Rocky...take care of that puppy.
1 comment:
Oh my. Another boxer? At least the lady with Obsessive Compulsive Cleaning Disorder got the dusty mess. My kids are (mostly) better, but I'd probably have been languishing in dust for months. At least on the blinds and stuff - I promise that my counters and beds would be sanitary at all costs.
Post a Comment