Monday, June 7, 2010

Hannah came to PA for a visit this weekend. It's lots of fun when she comes home. We always find something to do.

On Saturday we went to Fry Village for their strawberry festival. Hannah bid on an afghan and won it. Way to go, Hannah.

After we left there we went and got our free ice cream from Friendly's. Mm-m good! Love that it was free. Then we had lunch at Five Guys. French fries made in peanut oil and fresh burgers. Mm-m good, again. Stopped at Penney's to see if we could find any bargains. None found. But, stopped at the Christmas Tree Shop and there, as always, we found our bargains.

Sunday: brought my granddaughter over for church. It's always great to see her and it's a blessing to teach her about Jesus and to teach her Bible verses.

Spent today doing wash, cleaning up, and reading my book in between the work. The weather today here in central PA was just beautiful!


1 comment:

Hannah said...

I always hate leaving, but I'd miss Joseph if I didn't come home. Ya'll need to move closer!