Okay, I'm late getting this post in. Chalk it up to excitement!
On Saturday, March 26, the floor got laid. Once again they ran into trouble. Bathroom is by no means square. So, they started, got first row in and already don't have a plumb wall. Wall went up years ago. It separated one room from another; what more did it need to do, right? Square? No, way. Needless to say it frustrated the painter who volunteered to lay the floor. Well, after much work and hassle it got completed. It sure does look good. Of course, anything would look better than bare wood. I'm just so thankful. I keep praising the Lord for letting this work get done and that the financial need has been met.
The house is now done and looks wonderful! I just walk from room to room and get excited about how nice everything looks. As you can see it doesn't take much to excite me. Come and visit me and see how nice it looks.
1 comment:
At least thats out of your trubles.
Post a Comment