On Saturday, May 6, the livingroom window was finally able to be installed. My, how much brighter the room looks. Missing one window can really darken a room. But, now it is in and all I can say is it looks good!
Still working on putting up the pictures that were on the walls before the painting began. Have two more rooms to go. Trying to figure out a way to hang the Grandchildren's pictures evenly without making a million holes. Going to make paper templates and put them up where the pictures will go and then measure and put the real pictures up. As for the pictures in the girls' room...well, I'm still working on that too.
I really need to get outside and work in my garden. It is getting very overgrown. Weeds are every where.
I also need to get the carpets shampooed. What to do when there are so few nice days and lots of rainy days? Just taking one day at a time. My Mom said, "Well, you could shampoo your carpets in August." Ah-h, NO. To late and too far away. Must be sooner.
It's really time to just relax and enjoy these beautiful days with a good book and a glass of iced tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment