Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Painting Day 2

Okay, the challenge today was to see how much wash I could get done before the painter came. Climbed out of bed @ 5:50am. Surely at least three loads could be completed. Start with dress clothes. Separate the ones to be dried in the dryer and put them in the wash first. Okay, check. Boy, that was easy.

Load of clothes done washing. Shake out and put into dryer. Okay, check. Wow, I'm on a roll. Next load in. Time to eat breakfast. Side tracked and now it's getting later. Washer buzzes and clothes are ready to come out and to be hung. O-oo, is that a very young Mel Gibson in this
movie. Now I'm really side tracked. Well, at least the clothes made it from the washer to the
basket. See, I can do this.

What!! It is now 8:30 and the painter should be here any minute. Here he comes. No more wash for now.

The painter replaced the portion of archway he had to remove yesterday and started painting the woodwork. Guess I'll hang up those clothes that I took from the washer. I am advancing even though I cannot wash any more clothes.

White. Do you know how bright white is? Whoa, the walls look really dingy next to this white paint on the woodwork.

Oh, now the painter must leave to go to another place to bid on a job. Well, maybe the alcove will get completed today...at least that is his plan.

Time passes and paint is being put on the woodwork and walls. Looks absolutely wonderful!
Best part...nothing needed fixed or replaced and the painting moved forward. Alcove
complete...check!!!

Woodwork--white. Check. Walls--Blue Opal. Check. Looks wonderful! Check...check...check!!!







1 comment:

Alicia said...

Don't you have a digital camera now? Upload your picture onto your blog! And do a before and after for the next room. :^)