Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Painting Day 3

Well, you've heard the expression when it rains it pours. Well, it poured today. Awoke and the plan was to get some wash completed before the painter came again today. First load in and washed. Check. Second load in and washed. Well, sort of. It washed, but on the final spin the washer decided that the gears would grind and the basket would not spin thereby leaving the load sopping wet. Yep, WET! Like I said, it poured...water that is. So, the clothes went into a large clean trash bag to await being taken to a laundromat so they could be rewashed, sort of, so they could get the water spun out of them.

Painter arrives and the pressure in my head is building. Well, I ended up with a migraine like I haven't had for a while.
So, into the boys' room I went closing both blinds to make the room dark and down on the bed I went...two and a half hours of down.

The painter worked in the kitchen today. White woodwork...check. Wow, now the cabinets look dingy. Hey, Mr. Painter-man would you paint my cabinets white?? Sure! Okay, now we are on a roll. Walls- Blue Opal...check. Now, the cabinets need to be painted. White cabinets...check. Wow, to how the kitchen looks now. Kitchen painted...check.

I haven't taken any pictures of the painting because I haven't looked at how to operate the new camera I got at Christmas. Will have to check out the camera so I can get pictures and maybe they will get posted.

Maybe day 4 will be calm and peaceful. Here's to painting and a nice house!!

No comments: