Friday, March 11, 2011

Painting Day 7

Day 7 is done. Girls' room painted today. If you've ever been in the girls room you know how bad the wall right inside the door looked. Well, no more! Let's see...woodwork white...check. Walls Blue Opal...check. Wall inside doorway repaired...check. This is like moving into a new house...from old to new.

I now have a five day break from painting. He will be back next Wednesday. That will give me time to put some of the rooms back together and pack up some things that are left in my room so he can start there when he comes back.

So, let's see...my room next Wednesday; the boys' room next Friday. Then afterwards...the bathroom will be done. That will include a new toilet, sink, floor and of course PAINT. Wow, this is absolutely wonderful.

What's funny while this is being completed is that while he is working there is not much I can do. So, I pretty much am stranded in one area. Hope this doesn't give stay-at-home wives a bad name. No, Steve, I'm usually extremely busy through the day. I don't get to sit around like this. We stay-at-home wives do have much to keep us busy. I just go crazy trying to get things done before you arrive and after you leave.




No comments: