It's the morning after day 6 that I finally can document how it went. Smoothly! No problems to report on yesterday's painting.
So, what got painted yesterday? Our little hallway with lots and lots of woodwork. Oh, did I say I love our painter?? There is one small wall in our hallway with lots of doors and woodwork. Well, I thought about asking him to paint the very small ceiling area in the Blue Opal as well. But, I forgot and to work he went. He also painted the stair well from our living area down to the church. Day is done and I go to see what he has done. Woodwork white...check. Small wall Blue Opal...check. Ceilings white...no-o-o, Blue Opal!! Yeah!! I told you I love this painter. He knew what to do to break up the white from the woodwork. How's it look? Wonderful!!
Oh, yeah, his name is Steve Kieffer and his business is called Top Coat.
No comments:
Post a Comment