Thursday, April 8, 2010

The rain and cool weather are coming to PA. Have a storm watch until 10pm.

Well, got the attic cleaned up. Out went two large black bags plus junk (treasures) to Salvation Army. Two large bag and numerous cardboard boxes for trash and recycling. My attic is like the wash and dishes...multiplies junk up there like a rabbit having babies. It's crazy.

Pulled out my suitcase for my trip to see the grandkids even though I have three weeks before I leave. Do you think I'm excited? You bet!! I don't get to see them often enough. I talk to them on the phone and receive pictures of them but seeing them is definitely the best way.

I have two more large projects to complete before I leave. One is to spring clean the church...get windows and blinds washed before they put the air conditioners in. The second is to finish cleaning up my garden and replenishing the mulch.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

We're gonna have so much fun!! You're only allowed to do a little work because you worked the whole last time. We're going to enjoy ourselves this time.

Hannah said...

I don't know if it Stormed here last night, but let me just tell you...that WIND was something else!

Only TWO bags, mom? Still, you're way ahead of me. I just can't let things go. I think I am getting a little better as the years go by, though.

I got to talk to Ethan yesterday. He called to thank me for the Zelda manga that I sent down to him. Did Alicia tell you 'bout them? He got up at 5am to finish reading the second book. LOL

And lastly, I have to admit that I do NOT miss cleaning your garden with you, but I definitely miss the smell of cocoa mulch (but you don't still use that kind, do you?)