Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two on Tuesday
So, what's two on Tuesday? Two little guys come spend time with me while their mom teaches their two older siblings.
What are you...crazy?? Nope, the Lord wants me to do this. At the beginning of the school year He laid it on my heart to help out my homeschooling friend. You know this had to be the Lord because last school year my youngest finished his homeschooling. After 20 years I was ready to just relax. Well, the Lord had other plans. It has been fun though.
Today we broke a record with our temperature so I had the boys outside playing. All winter they wanted to go out...there was nothing to do except freeze. So, today I take them out and the oldest said we needed to go inside because it was too hot outside. Isn't it always that way?!
I do hope you are all enjoying this spring. This is my favorite time of the year.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Is that my Joel-boy? He is sooo cute! Lucky mama to get to watch those boys.