Trying to figure this blogging and facebook thingee out has truly been interesting. When I ask for help I get it but by the person showing me doing it and then saying try this. This is why I'm crazy! It works but it frustrates me when they do it instead of telling me how. Oh, well, this too
will pass. Love you, Rach.
As for the blue house, Brian, yes, it is, of course, in Charleston. It is the house I fell in love with the first time I went to Charleston. It helps that it is blue; and yes, I would love to live in that city. Another reason why I'm mad...I probably never will. Oh, well, this too will pass.
You would think since I only have two of my seven children at home that things around the house would be slower and lazier. They both work all day outside of the house. But, no, things are just as busy as ever. Tons of paperwork and loads of wash. Someday....
2 comments:
What are you going to do when you've got noone but you and Dad left at home? I knoq! You can spend the summers with me!
Uh,uh - me!
Post a Comment