Monday, April 26, 2010

Time is ticking. Only a few more days and I'll be heading south. Can't wait!

What monster comes into your area and eats up things you own? My son cannot find a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt, oh, and of course, his wallet. These things did not grow legs and walk. Must be a monster! Did you ever have one eat your things? You look and look for the lost things and can't find them. Then, one day you look where you swear you looked a hundred times and there it or they are. It's weird!

Watched the movie "One last Dance" with Patrick Swayze in it. It definitely was interesting. Would not recommend it. Talk about making a man a "girlie man". Too much crying.

On the other hand, the movie "The Blind Side" is most excellent! Everyone should watch this one.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I'm glad you like The Blind Side!

And, yes. I definitely lose stuff to that monster. It's always when I STOP looking that I find the item that I 'lost'. S didn't leave his wallet at work did he?