Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two for Tuesday

Well, the two boys were here again today. The youngest is really starting to talk alot. He is now 21 months old. When I picked them up this morning the youngest said to me "Hi, Claytor!" That is the first time he's said my name. It was just too cute.

Then the older one of the two was sitting on the couch with the younger one and opened the book "Cat and Mouse" and proceeded to read it to him. I definitely think we have read this book entirely too many times. He even read it to his Mom. Just too cute! He had most of the words right.

We had pizza tonight for supper. Thank God for companies that have made gluten-free mixes available.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love, love, LOVE to hear those kids call you Claytor. It is sooo adorable! oooh! what do you wanna eat for dinner on Saturday? and Friday depending on Rachel???