Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another warm day here in PA. You would never know it was spring.

Went for a dexa scan today. My spinal scan shows a loss of density in my bones again. The count was in the negatives. This is crazy because I have done nothing different. According to the tech even the doctors can't explain this.

Got to my appointment a half hour early as I was told to do. The half hour passed and people are being called back for their tests and still I am sitting. Another twenty minutes passed and then I inquired about the delay. Well, to make a long story short, the office manager became involved. While waiting to find out what was going on I was talking with a lady named 'Lori'. The Lord sent her to put everything into perspective. I don't know what was wrong with Lori but it definitely was not good. So, even though my time was wasted, I still have my health. Please pray for Lori that the Lord would heal her spiritually and physically. We won't know until eternity the results.

Unpacked the summer clothes boxes today. What a chore! Tomorrow after cleaning the house I hope to get into the attic and clean it again!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

you know you just can't win with that attic! It's like a black hole. LOL.

Alicia said...

I guess we need to research some new natural options on the bone thing. No fun. I cleaned my attic out last weekend, but I need to really clean it out (as in throw stuff out) sometime. At least I can crawl to the end again. I never knew growing up how wonderful attic steps were...