Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So, I'm just curious, how many clothes do you pack for a 21 day vacation in the south? Do you pack a few and wash them and wear them again? Or do you pack many so you have a variety and can pick and chose? Ah, the dilemma of packing.

The front corner of the church, where there was a tower, is just about down. What a mess and trial taking this building down. You can't watch or you would go crazy. I found Rick sitting on a narrow board sawing another one. Close your eyes and keep praying.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Pack only what you need cause the luggage fees on an airplane are OUT of this WORLD!!! AND you're gonna want to leave room for anything you buy down there to bring home.

Alicia said...

Bring all of your favorite clothes and a couple you don't mind getting dirty in. If that's not very many,then you can wash them a lot. You know you're going to wash them a lot either way.

As for dad on high beams sawing? Scary. I don't think I'd watch too much either.