Friday, April 23, 2010

Well, the old church is down. Actually, it came crashing down. Quite unexpectedly last evening it came crashing down as they tried to remove a dormer window. Talk about shock and awe. It was a shock and boy was it awesome! Now comes the clean-up! If I ever figure out how to post pictures on this blog I put some on.

The grandkids that are down south saw the news video and were so pleased their Pappy was on TV. Then, there was the one who spied Gramma's two second shot of fame. Must be we are kindred spirits.

My girls tell me to pack light. Does anyone know of a woman who can pack light?! Well, I'll go back through and see what I can do. I think I have 40-50lbs that I have to pay for so I might as well fill it up. As for bringing things back with me...that's why I drive down. Oh, oldest daughter, I'll just leave it there and get it later. You know, I don't think she'll mind!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'll call you after work to walk you through posting pics if Alicia doesn't beat me to it

Alicia said...

My home is yours, Mama(read with accent on second syllable). Pappy is a real celebrity now. Ethan says, "I wish I could be on TV." :^)