Saturday morning we went for breakfast at IHop. We went to her local library for a book sale. Wow, the prices of used books at this sale were high. Makes me appreciate my local library book sale.
Sunday, my granddaughter came over for church and the day. She is such a sweetheart. She is like a sponge learning her Bible verses. Pappy made slices of fresh pork loin for lunch. She told him that it sure was good and boy, did she eat!
Today I packed most of my things for my trip to SC to see another daughter and her family. Looking forward to this visit. Can't wait to see my grandchildren. The youngest will celebrate her first birthday while I'm there.
So, I'm finally sitting down and relaxing. Whew-ew!
1 comment:
I'm soooo glad you came down to visit me! Next time you have to come for longer. And YEAH, the book sale prices down here are terrible! Some of the books were cheaper at McKay's.
When do you leave for SC?
Post a Comment