Didn't want you to feel left out so I thought I write a note to you. If you go home this weekend make sure to take a case of Raid with you to kill all the bugs Rachel has left multiply while I'm gone. You could always put them in her bed to teach her a lesson.
Give her a long lecture about keeping the dishes washed and the house clean and not renting out space to anyone or anything. Make sure she doesn't drive my car and don't let her talk you into driving yours. Oh, and please give Jack and Brooklynn a hug from me.
Don't let them put a football field or basketball court into my new BIG yard. I'll take care of it when I get home and fill it up with plants and trees. Dad will love me for that I'm sure.
Well, the kids and Alicia are outside digging in the dirt. They say they are planting a garden.
Lots of love to you,
Mother
1 comment:
I don't think a CASE is going to be enough, Mom. Last I heard they were each the size of a one of Dad's shoes.
Post a Comment