Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Rachel,

My final flight into G-ville arrived early. That means my stay will be longer! Yeah!

Please don't let the insurance pay you less than 2.5 million for our little white house in the hood. Then, I can build a big white crib in the hood!

As for the bugs, no rent, spray is under the kitchen sink, use generously!

Ship Jack overnight express. There was a dog on one of my flights. If I'd have known they were dog friendly flights, I would have taken him and invited everyone else to take theirs.

As for my car, you toucha my keys, I breaka your face. (That's with love, of course!)

May decide to extend this trip. Kisses from Bella are just too sweet to leave. She even seeks me out! How 'bout that one.

Oh, and make sure you do the dishes. I don't dirty all of them either. It comes with the territory. Oh, and don't forget the clothes. Don't wear them until they can stand up by themselves.

See you sometime in the future.

Love,
Mother

2 comments:

Hannah said...

oooh! oooh! Rachel! touch her car. touch her car! I wanna see her breaka your face. No, that's too mean. Instead I'll say that I'll take the breaka for you.

Mooooommmm, you CAN'T stay down there! You have to visit me again this summer!

Rachel Lynn said...

MOMMMY!! You write to me and I just find it!! Yay! We blog buddies! You LOVA me even if you threaten to breaka my face!