The funny part about you writing letters on your blog is that people are reading it and thinking: At least she is writing something. The house may have blown up, burned down, taken in additional residents, etc.; but at least she is finally posting something. She finally is writing on her blog.
Good to know you have washed the sheets. I was wondering if you were going to do that. As for the dog getting picked up and getting a bath does that happen before school today, after school today, before going to Brenda's, after going to Brenda's, before picking up Isaiah, or after picking up Isaiah. I'm confused as to when you will have time.
As far as the rumor of your students fleeing the country to get away from you, you either are not reading the letters closely or not reading the comments that are posted with them. Either way I guess you just didn't miss them when they left or you would have known it. They too are feelin' the luv. No wonder they give you grief. You don't even miss them when they are gone.
As for having only four weeks of school left I was notified that you will have to spend the entire summer in school to improve your learning (not teaching) skills and to learn when you have students missing from your room since they fled the country from your teaching.
Glad to know that Dad enjoyed his ice cream cake. I'm glad it was a hit. Had an awful time coming up with something for him at the last minute. Thanks for picking it up.
As for Jack, you will never take my place. He will just be glad to see someone from his immediate family. You will never take my place!
Love,
Mother
PS Miss you? Well, maybe just a tad. I don't miss your mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment