Tap dancing mice and roaches!! Who is paying for these lessons? Oh, no wonder I hesitate to leave home for a private, alone vacation. Well, Alicia and Brian are ready to take me in as a refugee. I could also spend some of my time in Virginia with you.
Rose was not feeling well today. Went to a birthday party last evening and she threw up all the food she ate. Not a pretty sight.
Jack feels like he has been abandoned. Nobody picked him up for the weekend. He is definitely not feelin' the luv. Poor Jack! I told him I still cared.
I hope Rachel did not take her new friends with her down to the college. You don't think she did, do you? I don't think Isaiah would want to meet them. Besides, they couldn't do their routine down there.
The new cement was to be put on the Lincoln St. side right in front of where the church stood. I do hope it has survived all prints. You can check it out; and don't put your prints in it.
Love,
Mother
No comments:
Post a Comment