Dear Hannah,
So how are things at your house? I hear Rachel may be letting the groundhogs and skunks take up residence with the bugs and mice. Really, Hannah, I need help and you are the closest person up there that is sane. Call her, lecture her, and if necessary...well, you understand, don't you.
She also is planning to leave prints, hers and all creatures great and small, in the freshly poured cement. I just can't believe how unruly she has become.
All her students are leaving the country. She has scared them half-to-death. What will we do with her?
Also, she and Stephen are not on time in the morning. My phone is ringing every day because of them. Is yours ringing too?
Help me, Please!!
Love,
Mother
1 comment:
I'll tell ya, Mama-san, Pinky cannot be stopped. She's like Superman. Like a force of nature. Like (dare I say it) a cockroach. She won't die. Slow down. or Stop. BUT...I'll try to get her to see the advantages of being on time for work and of keeping the laundry done. :-)
Post a Comment