How could you abandon Jack? He called and said no one picked up from the Miller's on Friday night. I told him because I was the only one who loved him. He is so sad!
So, you left Dad and Stephen to fend for themselves. Surely the house will look like a hurricane went through it. Hope you are prepared to do three days worth of dishes!!
The laundry is full to overflowing too. The smell is permeating the air here at Alicia's. Please take care of it. Don't forget Stephen needs a clean uniform for work on Monday. That is unless you want him to go to work in a dirty uniform. He is serving your food.
Alicia is making a cheesecake for tomorrow. So far we have a chocolate chip cookie dough. Then she is putting the cheesecake in, next is chocolate cream pie filling, and then whipped topping. M-m-m!
I truly hope you did not take any of our visitors with you to the college. They don't need them for entertainment. Well, that is, unless they have perfected their routine.
Really, for you to take a vacation while I'm on vacation is just unthinkable! What were you thinking? Oh, right, you didn't.
So, have you hired a pianist for church services or are you just paying Stephen? Oh, and what about Brooklynn? Who is picking her up? Have you considered this? Shame, shame on you!
Well, I'll leave you to think these things over. Don't forget to be on time for work on Monday!
Love,
Mother
PS Are you still alive? Haven't heard from you lately. What have you burned down recently?
1 comment:
that terrible youngest daughter of yours ran away for the weekend, mom. tsk, tsk. I suppose I've got my work cut out for me this weekend. Although, I just learned this morning that Billy Currington will be in Leesburg on Saturday. I wanna see him, but i really wanna go home too. :-( oh the pains of indecision!
Post a Comment