Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear Rachel,

Yes, we did watch NCIS, Los Angeles. Both Alicia and I had heart failure at the end of the program. We too could not figure out why they would find Dom only to kill him off. They could have just left him missing. Then again, maybe he is not truly dead...just a thought. I mean if he could go missing in LA...of which I suspected at the beginning of the show...maybe he truly is not dead.

As for the mail, I can't believe you guys can't get it right. That's just amazing! Good thing you looked in the basket and found your mail otherwise your bill payment would be late.

The internet connection was having fits here last night, so I couldn't write to you. It kept shutting down. When Brian finally got to talk to someone it was a foreigner. Needless to say, they got disconnected.

Strawberry picking today. I get to stay home with Bella. Praise the Lord for Bella, as the last time I picked I got eaten alive. That was 25 plus years ago. I told Alicia I would pay for the already picked ones, but she's convinced that if she picks them they will taste better. I hope the bugs only nibble on the people a little.

I hear the bugs at the house have now grown to the size of Dad's shoes. Matter of fact, they are probably using them as their hotel rooms. Really, Rachel, you need to get control of them or they will be throwing you out of the house and taking over completely. Hannah is bringing at least a case of Raid up with her. That, at least, is a start.

The smell from the dishes and wash is reaching me here in the south. I do wish they would be taken care of more than once a week.

Oh, you and Stephen really need to get to work on time. This constantly being late is for the birds. You must truly work on this. On time means on time!

Well, I'll let you continue on your way. Clean the tent once in a while and contact the insurance man again about our millions due for our new crib. Tents let in too many bugs. Glad its you and not me that has too live like that.

Love,
Mother

1 comment:

Rachel Lynn said...

Is that your crib (pronounce "creeb")?