Dear Rachel,
Thank you for hiring the cleaning service. I'm glad you felt inclined to treat me to such a wonderful gift. It really was quite generous of you to spend $350 of your money to keep my house clean while I am on vacation. Thank you!
Feel free to use your money to hire them every week while I'm away. You could even continue to pay for their services after I come home. That would be very sweet and definitely increase your daughter status-hood.
As far as the carpet cleaning, paint touch-ups, and tub rust removal feel free to spend another $100 of your money to have this taken care of. But watch out, since it is $100 an hour it may take two or three hours to have this completed. Make sure you lay aside at least $300 and maybe even $400 to do this.
As for pet pickup for Jack, I would not recommend this. I don't think he would appreciate a stranger picking him up. Then, you would be responsible for any damage done.
As for the cleaning service, please make sure they do not steal my elephants or Sleeping Beauty knick knacks. Oh, and don't you try to sell them to help pay the cleaning service.
That figures you would blame Dad and Stephen for not getting Jack; and where were you? Oh, acting like a college student. Poor Jack; he is not feelin' the luv.
Now, make sure to take good care of Dad and Stephen. Remember you are the lady of the house now. Be responsible.
Love,
Mother
No comments:
Post a Comment