Rust on my tub!! You've got to be kidding me! Footprints also, well, you can't blame Jack! You must really be letting those bugs get out of control that they are now leaving HUGE footprints in my tub!
Don't chip the paint off my near perfect walls. I know where every nick and crack is. BEWARE!
Kids were going crazy yesterday. We had to stay inside because it rained all day. We played Uno and Boggle.
Also watched part of "The North and South" from BBC. Hannah recently watched it too.
So, I hear you guys missed the book sale. I can't believe it. To think I could have gone is just too depressing a thought.
So, how is the insurance claim coming along. I think we should go up another mill. Just think what size pool we could put in that big yard of ours.
Quit talking to Jack and he will be fine. You know you are missing him and me.
Rachel, I can hear the dishes and wash screaming, "Wash me!" Yeah, now you know how much I do. Keep up the work and keep the house CLEAN!!
Love,
Mother
2 comments:
Near perfect walls, eh? Mom, if I didn't know any better, I'd think your house was brand new with no problems. lol
Isn't North and South sooooo good!?!
Another million sounds like a brilliant plan. Do you KNOW how many trees and other plants you can buy for you new BIG yard with a million dollars? I'm betting it's quite a few.
Rachel, if those dishes don't get washed soon you're going to run out of clean dishes to eat on. Oh wait! I forgot ya'll are doing take out and eating out while Mom's away. Just ignore me...I'll go away eventually.
Mumsey, your knowledge of every speck of this house is creepy. Oh, and I did the dishes - it was my turn today. =)
Post a Comment