Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ah, the south! How I love it! Visiting my oldest daughter, son-in-law, and my four wonderful southern grandchildren. Delightful!!

Dearest Rachel,

Nice to know the dishes will get washed at least once while I'm away. As for the bugs they will draw in the meantime, they are all yours. You can boil them, grill them, broil them, cook them, fry them, or eat them raw but they all better be gone when I get home.

I hate to break your little heart but that is three weeks that I'll be gone. Don't die of lonesomeness. I may eventually return.

Hey, Ray, do you actually miss me? So, it is true, the heart does grow fonder for the missing Mother.

Well, we now know that Jack loves Brooklynn more than you. Maybe she should just take care of him.

The little guys will enjoy Jack and take good care of him. Maybe he will be glad to see you on Friday.

I really am enjoying myself and may change my mind about coming home in three weeks.

Love, Mother


PS For those of you reading this and not understanding it...go to the blog Frequently Updated...which is listed on my sidebar.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Mmmmm. yummy. Fried bugs.

Mom, I'm visiting PA while you're gone just so that I can have some of those fried bugs. love you. :-D

Rachel Lynn said...

Thanks for the cooking tips. I need all the help I can get! Bugs are tricky to catch and cook but I'm getting the hang of it. Dad keeps saying something about trying wild honey. Whatever.

Hannah said...

Rachel, ya really need convince dad that these bugs are cockroaches, NOT wild locusts. *shaking head*