Saturday, May 1, 2010

Well, here I am with my grandkids. I don't know who is more excited...the kids or the gramma. Arrived twenty minutes early so they weren't at the airport yet. God should have made gramma's with more than two sides...three kids and two sides!


The flight down was uneventful for which I was thankful. I love to fly though.

Hey, Hannah beware of the quiche!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I didn't make it for her, Hannah, or she would have changed her tune. I told her I'd save it for you and Joe. My family was disappointed that they'd have to wait that long.

Hannah said...

Oh! and Happy May Day!

Hannah said...

Yikes! Did she feed it to you ALREADY!??! What a daughter! Glad you made it down there safely. I was just about to call you to ask about your flight when I saw your post. Have fun! and keep us readers (me) updated with what ya'll do down there. Love ya!

Rachel Lynn said...

I love your not enough sides comment, though young children don't always have boundaries and are often willing to grab onto any part of you they can hold, even if it's not a hand!